A Formal Introduction....

Hospitelli

Where are my manners? I've been posting in the forum and I have yet to introduce myself, so here goes nothing. I'm 23 years young and as I've said before currently live at home with the parents in Central Jersey and work in NYC. Growing up I always admired tattoos and wanted to get one mainly because of my fathers small winged dragon that he has on his arm that he got when he was young (wish he'd let me snap a pic). Once I turned 18 I knew I was going to get a tattoo it was just a matter of who, what, where and when. If there was one thing I did know..... it was that I wanted a quality tattoo and was interested in Japanese as I was just fascinated by the imagery and artwork. A few years ago I eventually found out about Kings Ave and just loved Justin Weatherholtz work so I booked an appointment for my first tattoo..... a calf sleeve. I told myself and more importantly my mother that it would be my first and last tattoo. A year later I got an Oni on my other leg from Justin. A year after that I'm currently getting a half sleeve with a chest panel from O'Donnell with upcoming tattoos from Chad Koeplinger, Henning, and Rubendall. So much for only one tattoo. Pics below!

514_zpse9d15d41.jpg

515_zpsfe5281b2.jpg

517_zpsfc7c3a37.jpg

516_zpsac8dfb09.jpg

518_zps0da4305a.jpg

519_zpsec3ee957.jpg

Hey dude! We've met! I had just finished my leg with Chris O'Donnell and my pal was getting tattooed by Tony Hundahl at Kings Ave. You were starting your half-sleeve with Chris. Good to see you on here!

Small world! I remember meeting you and most important do remember the lower leg sleeve. That thing was insane and the pics you've posted don't even do it justice dude. Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome.

Small world! I remember meeting you and most important do remember the lower leg sleeve. That thing was insane and the pics you've posted don't even do it justice dude. Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome.

One of my favourite things about this place is moments like this where people realise that they've met before because they've been getting tattooed in the same shops by the same people.