The Last of Us

Iwar

My fiancé won't stop talking about this game. I watched the beginning of it when he first got it and was blown away. It reminds me of a more action packed Heavy Rain.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, its only for the ps3. my partner at work has been talking about it constantly. I hope they make a version of it for the ps4 when it comes out.

I think ps4 is going to be backwards compatible... But don't take my word for it.

I am an Xbox fanboy but I had to have this game so I went out and bought it and borrowed a mates ps3, played through it twice in a week and couldn'tt stop thinking about how good the story and characters were for about two days straight. Game of the year I think

It's a fun game, there's no doubt about that. I've still yet to play anything as emotionally impacting and disturbing as the original Bioshock, though. There's a plastic surgeon who becomes obsessed with asymmetry and starts tearing apart people's faces (come in for a nose-job, leave with one lip six inches higher than the rest and your nose stitched back on sideways) in order to make them truly "beautiful". You've also the failed artist who coats people in plaster and then slits their throats. He asks you to murder his former friends, photograph the corpses and bring the pictures to him so he can complete his masterpiece, suitably held by his plaster "statues". He also leaves you this gem - The Wild Bunny, a poem by Sander Cohen. (

")

Oh, also, the PS4 won't be backwards compatible and you'll also have to pay for online. Those are pretty much the only notable changes.

It's a fun game, there's no doubt about that. I've still yet to play anything as emotionally impacting and disturbing as the original Bioshock, though. There's a plastic surgeon who becomes obsessed with asymmetry and starts tearing apart people's faces (come in for a nose-job, leave with one lip six inches higher than the rest and your nose stitched back on sideways) in order to make them truly "beautiful". You've also the failed artist who coats people in plaster and then slits their throats. He asks you to murder his former friends, photograph the corpses and bring the pictures to him so he can complete his masterpiece, suitably held by his plaster "statues". He also leaves you this gem - The Wild Bunny, a poem by Sander Cohen. (

")

Oh, also, the PS4 won't be backwards compatible and you'll also have to pay for online. Those are pretty much the only notable changes.

Bioshock is the only game I've played where I've had goosebumps just walking around in some places. Such an amazing game.

As for ps4, I think they're going to have this cloud feature so you can play ps3 games through the cloud. All I know about the network is you won't have to be connected to the Internet to play, so its pointless to pay anyway.

• 1 month later...