Howdy from ID

JollyRoger

Hi everybody! I found this forum about a week ago, liked what I was seeing/reading and decided to join the group. Currently in Idaho I enjoy adventuring (mountaineering/rock/ice climbing), love good music and of course rad tattoos. When it comes to tattoos I'm relatively new having only a handful...but there's always more on the list! Definitely like the bold, strong traditional style tattoos I've seen here. Looking forward to seeing everything there is to see here and contribute when there might be topics in my lane.

I'll see if I can post a picture or two of my latest tattoo (done yesterday) of an indian girl on my side.

Let's see if this posts correctly...

Pic was taken just a few hours after it was done (thus the red and swollen look). Definitely not an easy place to take a picture of as she kinda wraps around my side. Anyway, I'll be going back in a few weeks for color and shading, cant wait! This one was done by Jon at Devotion Tattoo in Boise.

bd0bc9fe-d425-4fdb-a997-10087273ebc0_zps42afaddd.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
I'm in Boise also. I need to check out Devotion. I went there last Sunday but they were closed. This looks like it's going to turn out really nice.

Hey there. We are open 7 days a week usually from 11-6. Thursday-Sat we try and stay as late as need be to get all the walk ins done. Sunday is a short day from 12-6. It's highly possible we just stepped out for lunch, sorry we missed you. Hope you make it back around!

Jon