Hello from Utah

Riyko

Hello everyone, I found this forum googling tattoo forums. I've been looking for a place where i could talk to others about tattoo's as well as look at others tattoo's. I'm a single mom to a wonderful little girl (10 months old) and I live in Utah, but i will be moving to Chile soon. I have 3 tattoo's and 4 more currently planned (pictures will be posted later). My three tattoo's have all been done in different places, more about that will be posted when I post the tattoo pictures, but my tattoo's are the kanji for Tiger in all black, the outline of a maple leaf in red on my right wrist and the outline of the eagle on the back of the US quarter in blue on my left wrist.

Thank you! :)

Here are two of my tattoo's (I can't find a picture of my first one)

Tattoo number 2 the outline of a maple leaf in red, I got it because I lived up in Canada as well as my mom's dad was born in Canada and he passed away in 2011 so it has double meanings. I got it done at Yonge St. Tattoo's in Toronto, Canada

377478_10150455965214184_2006650675_n.jpg

Tattoo number 3, the outline of the eagle on the back of the US Quarter in blue, I got it because well I'm from the US and it's part of what makes me, me. It was done at Micah's Twisted Tattoo in Layton, Utah

182850_10151602140419184_1323635553_n.jpg

If there is somewhere else I should be posting the tattoo's at feel free to let me know :)