Great Lakes Tattoo Co.

Gonna post pictures in a minute. So it's been 3 hours. I took saran wrap off, and gently wash arm with liquid soap, warm water and a was clothe. According to the instructions, now I just put lotion on and that's it. I am using curel intensive healing, is that OK? Arm is burning but looks good gonna take pics brb.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks all...I may get some work while I'm here, who knows?!

My posting is very limited, been here since last April, and this is the first I've been able to.

Federal Pre-Release/Halfway House, most of the residents are coming off multi-decade bits, so there is some real wild tattooing. I posted some elsewhere, and will try to get some more, but it's a fairly major violation to get caught with a camera, or taking pix.

A year, no big deal.

Damn, man. I've been wondering how and where you are. I'm sorry you're away for a minute, but hold your head and know that we're all thinking of you. Take care, buddy!

@petes67bird you made the right choice! I think that bare spot is big enough for a small piece. maybe a little traditional rose/dagger, a snake, or pick some awesome flash off the wall at Great Lakes. Also don't rush to add the filler, i think you have a few areas that are perfect for fun little "mini tats". When do you go back for color? looking forward to seeing it finished!

Btw wanted to thank everyone for the reference. Here are better pics my wife took. I don't know if I should get one more between the racing flag and dog head or if it will look OK with filler. Last pic shows the spot.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

Looks great and I'm super happy it worked out! I'm with @BrianH on that spot being too open for filler.

@Dan S take care, man.