If you could pick one tattoo artist...

He's from Scotland, some town. He's got his family and all here in Stockholm so I think he will stay here for a while. You should travel over here and get something from him, I can house you, no problem. He's the only swedish tattooer I always recommend when friends ask me for a good tattooer, no matter what they want to do. And yeah, he is ridiculously fast!

That's one hell of an offer! Tack så mycket. :) If I'm ever out your way, I'll definitely hit you up. He was out here very briefly a while back (I didn't know until he'd left) and he got tattooed by Stuart Cripwell. He seems like a very cool guy.

I would say Chris Garver! The reason is I like japanese style tattoos but also other styles as well. There are very few artist that can do many styles at the level he does. Well rounded is an understatement!! Being that he was on t.v and all many people may say some negative things but you cannot dispute how awesome of an artist he is not just as a tattooer. He's very personable and friendly! Also I found him to be super humble about his success.

Anyone who would discount the quality of Garver's work because he was on tv is not worth the time to listen to their opinion.

As for me I will only be tattooed by one person in my life and that person is Kore Flatmo. He is the only person that has tattooed me and to say I couldn't be happier would be an understatement. Great work, even better person.

That's one hell of an offer! Tack så mycket. :) If I'm ever out your way, I'll definitely hit you up. He was out here very briefly a while back (I didn't know until he'd left) and he got tattooed by Stuart Cripwell. He seems like a very cool guy.

Just let me know! Yeah I think he was at Spider Murphy's for a guest spot (?) If I recall he seldom travels nowadays, except for the scottish convention. He is very cool and the shop is great too!

It'd probably have to be Bryan Burk. He nails everything he touches(that's what she said) I am covered in tattoos and the tiger he did gets me stopped on the street everyday. Getting my back and pretty much everything else from him.

It'd probably have to be Bryan Burk. He nails everything he touches(that's what she said) I am covered in tattoos and the tiger he did gets me stopped on the street everyday. Getting my back and pretty much everything else from him.

That tiger is one of my favorite ever tattoos. Just saying.

• 2 weeks later...