1 Year of being on LST

Delicious

So, the 18th marked my one year of membership here... I feel like I have changed quite a bit in that time. Definitely had my mind changed about alot of thing, educated on alot of things... I went from one tattoo to 4 (You are all terrible enablers), and generally just enjoy myself and the friends I have made on here.

So thanks. You're awesome. I appreciate getting better tattoos.

I think I've been on here a little over a year as well and it's really changed my life for the better, too. Now I know what good tattoos look like and who's who in the industry. I don't think I would ever have gotten tattooed by Scott if it wasn't for this forum.

And it's been a damn pleasure to browse through here every day. I can't believe there is a space on the Internet that I check every day besides Facebook. You all rock.

My one year anniversary of being an active LST member is also soon. I've learned a lot by reading through the threads and watching all the interviews. Most importantly LST gave me the nudge (peer pressure) I needed to go out and fearlessly make appointments for large scale work. LST has also helped me be unproductive at work for at least 1 hour per day....

have ya'all been around long enough to know what Squidpants are?

I've been looking ever since I got here to find the origin of that. I know what it means, (tattoos covering the whole of your legs) but I haven't been able to track down when it started, or the thread it originated on

Sweet. Also, when are you planning this infamous Grime back piece?

@ian and I will be hanging out in SF September 18-22, and we both have appointments with Grime. Ian's doing another session on his back the 19th, and I will be starting mine with two back to back appointments the 20th and 21st. Holler at us if you want to grab a beer or something!

I'll collaborate with Scott on a squid pants shirt design. I mean, Im sure most of the tattoo "artists" here would be intimidated in working on something with me, given my 'mad skillz'....

This needs to happen. Nuff said. lol.