Tattoo Shop vs Shop in the mall....

Beth

I'm wanting to get a piece on my back but I'm not sure where to go. I live in Irving Texas outside of Dallas. We've had a couple shops come and go and Sacred Art has always been my shop of choice except when i wanted a piercing done and didn't want to run into anyone locally. But they recently opened a shop in our mall which I had mixed feelings about but I've heard nothing but great things about them.

So now I'm stuck. Its all about location, location when it comes to any business and both of their work is alright. But I thought i could just as easily go to Elm St Tattoo in Dallas and get something there. What do you think?

If for some reason you don't like Elm Street, I have a friend that got some really nice stuff from Mark Thompson at Obscurities. Check out his stuff too.

Dallas Tattoo Artist » Mark Thompson Tattoo

Oliverpecksfriday13

I went to Obscurities for a piercing last summer and they where great!

I figured I should just drive the extra few miles and go to Elm Street. Have any of you been there?

I went to Obscurities for a piercing last summer and they where great!

I figured I should just drive the extra few miles and go to Elm Street. Have any of you been there?

I haven't been there but the guy who did my arm got his fingers tattooed by Oliver Peck and they look all real nice and solid. There's a video of that somewhere.

Go to Elm St.! I'm trying like hell to save some money to get tattooed there. I don't think you can wrong with anybody there. And that convention they're throwing for Fri. the 13th mentioned above is filled with the best in the business. I'm bummed I can't go, so you go, get some bad ass tats, and let me live vicariously through you! Ok? good!