Los Angeles and San Francisco LSTers

As some of you might already know I'm heading out your way for some tat action in September, and I'd love to hang out with some fellow LSTers whilst visiting.

The schedule so far is:

15-18 Los Angeles

18-22 San Francisco

22-27 Los Angeles

I'll be hooking up with @ian for the San Francisco trip, and there's also been some talk about an official LST get together/3 year anniversary around that time, but that's still up in the air. Either way, it would be really cool to meet some of ya'll in person! Already looking forward to seeing @hogg and @dcostello again :)

I have nothing planned when I return to Los Angeles, so tips on cool shit do do in LA is also welcome!

@a1steaks Oh, cool! What are you getting? I'll keep you in the loop. @cltattooing Likewise! :) @Avery Taylor I'll be staying in Hollywood. Just a short stroll from Dark Horse Tattoo actually. @CultExciter Ha! @Wilhell and I have already talked about this as we're both huge fans of Brian's work. Maybe next year!

@a1steaks Oh, cool! What are you getting? I'll keep you in the loop. @cltattooing Likewise! :) @Avery Taylor I'll be staying in Hollywood. Just a short stroll from Dark Horse Tattoo actually. @CultExciter Ha! @Wilhell and I have already talked about this as we're both huge fans of Brian's work. Maybe next year!

I lived about a block away from where Dark Horse is now located. I really loved that area when I lived there, but that was thirteen years ago. I am sure it has changed a little, but I think most of my old hangout spots are still around. They are all bars so if you are not a drinker then this list will be useless to you. Sorry about that. All of them should be walking distance from where you are staying, and that is a hard thing to find in LA. Here goes: Good Luck Bar, The Dresden Room, Tiki Ti, Ye Rustic Inn, and last but definitely not least Jumbo's Clown Room. Jumbo's is a strip club. I do not know nor have I ever spent much time in strip clubs. Jumbo's is less of a strip club and more of an Los Angeles style roadhouse, and a legendary piece of Hollywood. If you decide to venture out into other neighborhoods I recommend The Prince in Koreatown, and Jones in Hollywood. I hope this helps.

Gonna be in la that time for sure and staying with a good friend in Hollywood so if you drink lets go out. Definitely not before any appts. Getting a big cobra from Bryan

Nice! I'd love to go out for a drink with you guys. Would be a treat to get to see that Burk tiger in person.

arriving in SF on the 19th of september around noon. immediately renting a car and driving to spider murphys to get tattooed. no plans all that night, the next day we're driving back from SF to san rafael to get tattooed again at lucky drive and then no plans again after that. 21st we'll be there all day with nothing to do and then we leave the next day around noon.

it sounds great...any day but the 21st for me and steve

18-22 San Francisco

As some of you might already know I'm heading out your way for some tat action in September, and I'd love to hang out with some fellow LSTers whilst visiting.

The schedule so far is:

15-18 Los Angeles

18-22 San Francisco

22-27 Los Angeles

I'll be hooking up with @ian for the San Francisco trip, and there's also been some talk about an official LST get together/3 year anniversary around that time, but that's still up in the air. Either way, it would be really cool to meet some of ya'll in person! Already looking forward to seeing @hogg and @dcostello again :)

I have nothing planned when I return to Los Angeles, so tips on cool shit do do in LA is also welcome!