Los Angeles and San Francisco LSTers

My only concern is that I'll JUST be finishing with Grime around 7. Is there any way possible to move it to 8? Otherwise @Iwar and I may just be a little late....

also may be late. my girlfriend and i are heading straight to spider murphys when we get off the plane so i'm not 100% how late we will be leaving the shop.

My girlfriend is still in the hospital in Oakland as of today due to back surgery complications. We were hoping to attend, but as of now I will be with her instead of at the dinner. I'll probably get yelled at for sitting at the hospital instead of doing this since she knows how much I dig meeting all of you... but i gotta do what I gotta do.

So our flight this morning was late, which made us late for our appointment with Stuart. I just finished getting tattooed and my girlfriend is getting ready to get tattooed. Unfortunately I won't beable to make it to the dinner. So bummed out, I was looking forward to meeting everybody. Hopefully one day I will beable to make another trip out here to California and meet everybody.

@dcostello Totally admirable reason for not making it, I hope your girlfriend recovers soon!

@chrisnoluck Those came out so rad!! We shall see you next time :)

And everyone else who made it, you guys are so awesome! I had a great time sharing a meal with all of you, it was really cool to see your faces and all of those fantastic tattoos I've been 'liking' over the last few months. Such a rad group of people, can't wait to see y'all again at the State of Grace convention next month.

And everyone else who made it, you guys are so awesome! I had a great time sharing a meal with all of you, it was really cool to see your faces and all of those fantastic tattoos I've been 'liking' over the last few months. Such a rad group of people, can't wait to see y'all again at the State of Grace convention next month.

Likewise, buddy! You're a part of that radness, for sure. It was great to finally put a face to your screen name (and awesome tattoos) and get to know you a bit.

And @dcostello, I hope all's well, man. I was looking forward to seeing you, but you made the right choice. Here's a fast heal.

Thanks again to everyone who made it out - it was great to meet you all in person and to catch up with those of you I have met before. The time flew by too fast!

Here's the only pic that didn't have everyone looking like zombies from the flash.

Seriously the nicest (and smartest) group of people I've ever met.

So bummed I couldn't make it out to the left coast! You all look fantastic. CA kills NY for getting their shit together!

So bummed I couldn't make it out to the left coast! You all look fantastic. CA kills NY for getting their shit together!

CA being awesome should inspire NY to get our shit together! We HAVE to do something like this.

And btw, idk if it's just the California-glow but damn, LST is a good lookin bunch :)

Thanks to @steve1461686340 for putting this dinner together, I want to apologize to the group for being so obliterated at the dinner. I very regretfully ate too many brain smashers through out the day and was just a mess by dinner time. Fortunately I got my shit together and the rest of the trip was a great time :D

How fucking embarrassing, I look like a moron in those photos. Though I did get 4 hours of tattooing done on my butt cheeks and was super taxed, that's no excuse for being such a fucked up asshole so again, thanks for having me and my apologies for being such a zombie.

All that aside, @Iwar and I had the most INSANE time in SF and I know he has some killer shit lined up in LA but since it's his trip, I'll let him share our agenda :D

I'm very jealous of this hole thread! I have been lurking and it looks like so much fun! Can't wait to see some photos of your back @ian and how it's turning out! And @Iwar I'm lucky enough to see in person in not too long! Exited :D The little bits and pieces I have seen so far looks ridiculously good! Again, very jealous! Hopefully some days in London at the tattoo convention will help :) hehe

Thanks to @steve1461686340 for putting this dinner together, I want to apologize to the group for being so obliterated at the dinner. I very regretfully ate too many brain smashers through out the day and was just a mess by dinner time. Fortunately I got my shit together and the rest of the trip was a great time :D

How fucking embarrassing, I look like a moron in those photos. Though I did get 4 hours of tattooing done on my butt cheeks and was super taxed, that's no excuse for being such a fucked up asshole so again, thanks for having me and my apologies for being such a zombie.

All that aside, @Iwar and I had the most INSANE time in SF and I know he has some killer shit lined up in LA but since it's his trip, I'll let him share our agenda :D

I was just joking with my comment. I saw the pictures on Instagram, and well, we've all experienced the post-rough session fuckedness.

I was just joking with my comment. I saw the pictures on Instagram, and well, we've all experienced the post-rough session fuckedness.

Oh, I didn't take offense to your comment. I was definitely a zombie after a day of dieting on Xanax and sprite. The 4 hour ass tat didn't help but I definitely over did it and I completely feel like I owe the group an apology.