Iwar

Los Angeles and San Francisco LSTers

if we could make it happen for the evening my lady and i would be up for it. we are both getting tattooed by stuart that day in san rafael but we're staying in SF anyways so we could drive from spider murphys to wherever to meet up!

So here's our tentative list - jump in if I left somebody off, or if one of you can't make it so we can get a final head count for a reservation soon. We're at 14 here: @hogg @a1steaks @cltattooing @ian @dcostello @slayer9019 @Reyeslv @MadeIndelible @chrisnoluck @tammy @steve1461686340 @Iwar @dari @Scott Sylvia

As with most fun things in my life, they are ruined by work. I'm going to be in DC during this time and had to return my plane ticket. Womp womp.

I'd like to tag along! Lolinda is ballin though. Catch me at McDonald's at the dollar menu.

But seriously, I'll try to swing by and say hello.

Did you check out the menu? It actually ain't too bad, you should join for the evening! Respectfully, though, no pressure. I know life can throw curveballs and whatnot.

Hey Folks, Lolinda finally got back to me about the reservation, and it turns out that they are closed on 9/19 for a private event.

Feel free to post suggestions for another spot, I also pinged Scott to see if he has other ideas.