Help with Design

Nagua

Oh God get over it. Tat us a quick way to spell Tattoo. gezzzzz

If your good with sounding ignorant because you're too lazy to type, I good with it too. Just don't be shocked when no-one takes you seriously.

If your good with sounding ignorant because you're too lazy to type, I good with it too. Just don't be shocked when no-one takes you seriously.

How bout a pacifier to suck on? Would that help you get over it? Just sayin getting a little childish I would say.

How bout a pacifier to suck on? Would that help you get over it? Just sayin getting a little childish I would say.

It doesn't bother me at all. I was trying to give you a little advice. You don't have to take it. If you want to be the "sick tat bro guy" fine with me. If your good with wearing bad tattoos that's fine with me too. Some folks don't care about quality, they want to be a cool guy with "tats" and that's fine, but that's not what this place is about.

I can tell you that if you contacted a lot of the folks here's artists, they would be done talking to you once the word tat crossed your lips. Top level tattooers have all of the work they can handle, and they can pick and choose their clients. If you want top level work you need to respect the art and the artists.

It doesn't bother me at all. I was trying to give you a little advice. You don't have to take it. If you want to be the "sick tat bro guy" fine with me. If your good with wearing bad tattoos that's fine with me too. Some folks don't care about quality, they want to be a cool guy with "tats" and that's fine, but that's not what this place is about.

I can tell you that if you contacted a lot of the folks here's artists, they would be done talking to you once the word tat crossed your lips. Top level tattooers have all of the work they can handle, and they can pick and choose their clients. If you want top level work you need to respect the art and the artists.

Seriously wouldn't you say you are hypersensitive?

Can you just go? You refuse to get your head out of the sand, you don't want help, you want smiles and gold stars.

Fuck it. Your original tattoo sucks, you're going to make it worse by going to the ocean, and now you want us to help you find some kind of stock photo to help you get a new sick tat from the same shitty artist who did your last one.

You don't want help, you want a pat on the back and a tattoo idea spoon fed to you.

Can you just go? You refuse to get your head out of the sand, you don't want help, you want smiles and gold stars.

Fuck it. Your original tattoo sucks, you're going to make it worse by going to the ocean, and now you want us to help you find some kind of stock photo to help you get a new sick tat from the same shitty artist who did your last one.

You don't want help, you want a pat on the back and a tattoo idea spoon fed to you.

And some people think tats make them tough. Do the forum a favor a keep your immature drama to yourself. This thread has served its purpose and I asked the mods to close it. The only thing that will keep this thread going is you and your drama. Again I would like to thank the mature members that really tried to help. For example Shaun and Beth. I liked her design and will be discussing it with my wife.

The bittersweet taste of irony.

Im done with this thread

Thank God.
Do the moderators close down threads per our request?
Slayer said it is against policy. I own and operate my own forum and when a member asks me to close a thread that they have started I do as they ask. They started it si I have no problem locking or closing it.