New to LST, I'd like to say hi

PinkZebraVB

Good evening everyone.

I'd like to take a moment to introduce myself.

My name is Shelly. I'm here in Virginia beach and got my first tattoo in 1994.

I'm nearing my 40's and have no intention of slowing on my ink expressions. In fact I've picked up.

Just last week on July 27th, I sat for my longest session...10 for my left forearm. I will say, I was a lil under the weather the next day. Much rest, fluids and Motrin were in order.

When finished, it will be a fairy with monarch butterfly wings, emerging from her chrysalis....

All of my tattoos in the past until this one, have been able to be covered should I need. This one is way down onto my hand. I felt like, I might as well go all the way. I'm LOVING the piece! I'm finishing it up on aug 16th at the tattoo vest ..the first one ever in Virginia beach!

Can't wait to hear the buzz again.

I'll post pics if I can figure out how lol

Thanks so much to those that have posted great info and pics that I've lurked on. Hahha

Looking forward to great friends and great discussions on here.

Shelly

Welcome Shelly! Yes, really nice work you have there. I was struck in particular by the water on the butterfly's wings. That's killer!

I was in Virginia Beach once for a weekend a few years back. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be back. I got terrifically drunk and pulled 2 "dine and dashes" in one night. One by accident and one completely on purpose LOL! Oops :)

Anyhow, best wishes!

I was in Virginia Beach once for a weekend a few years back. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be back. I got terrifically drunk and pulled 2 "dine and dashes" in one night. One by accident and one completely on purpose LOL! Oops :)

Shame on you! -says former waitress :mad:

(JK... Not really mad, but c'mon man! Not cool!)

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, my work is done by Abigail "Abby" Hume at Studio Evolve here in VB. I love giving her an idea and a FEW basic guidelines and then letting her just fly! Her color is amazing, and she's not heavy handed at all. My frog....a year old and not one touch up needed!