London Tattoo Convention 2013

Hi, The London Tattoo Convention isn't too far away now, anyone going? or have anything booked with any of the artists there?

I've got an appointment with Paul Dobleman on the Saturday and if I have enough spare money I might try and get a walk up too. Unfortunately My husband and I are in the process of trying to buy our first house - which is a good thing but so far it's been an expensive process and is seriously pitting a dent in bank account.

Be good to hear from any other members thinking of going :-)

Hey! Me and my brother are traveling over to London for the convention as well as some touristy stuff. I've got appointments with El Carlo, Deno and Jaclyn Réhe. I've been working far too much this summer, got to put the money some place ;)

Would be nice with a LST meet up!

Sounds great 3 appointments, you must have been working far too hard this summer! I'm not familiar with El Carlo and Deno - I'll have to look them up, jealous that you are getting tattooed by Jaclyn.

definitely be good to meet up with some LST members, I'm sure there will be a few people going :)

I'm going this year as well :) I was a bit late on deciding whether to go or not so I haven't booked with anyone yet but crossing my fingers I will get a call from Claudia De Sabe the next weeks, if not I'm going to try get a walk-in with Sarah Carter! Anyways It will be so much fun, and I know I will get some nice prints / merch and beers! Exited :cool:

My girlfriend, @Ninab, is now booked in with Civ and Stuart Cripwell for the convention, and I am still waiting for a confimation from Mike Rubendall and Ichibay. What do you want from Henning Jørgensen if he gets a cancellation, @jade1955?

Some great stuff booked in there. I'm looking to get a Namakubi (severed head) on the back of my leg. Fingers crossed for you.

Some great stuff booked in there. I'm looking to get a Namakubi (severed head) on the back of my leg. Fingers crossed for you.

Namakubi is a great choice! Jørgensen makes them incredibly good. I was actually talking with @Iwar, about getting a Namakubi from Matt Beckerich from Kings A. as a backup-plan if the other appointments goes to hell. I really like his way to do them. Do you have a plan b if Jørgensen don´t have any cancellations? Fingers crossed for you too man!

Matt-Beckerich-097.jpg

Namakubi is a great choice! Jørgensen makes them incredibly good. I was actually talking with @Iwar, about getting a Namakubi from Matt Beckerich from Kings A. as a backup-plan if the other appointments goes to hell. I really like his way to do them. Do you have a plan b if Jørgensen don´t have any cancellations? Fingers crossed for you too man!

Matt-Beckerich-097.jpg

No plan B. We'll see what happens on the day.

Hells yeah!

not getting tattooed at the convention as i have appointments with Chad K and Adam Hays the week before but i will be Assisting Adam all weekend at the convention so if you see me say hi and introduce yourself! i'm the chubby guy with head tattoos haha!

cant wait to see some friends and buy some books :)

My girlfriend and I will be there on the Saturday... our first time at a tattoo convention!

How do people generally get appointments with artists for these things? Just e-mail around who you're interested in getting tattooed by, way ahead of time? It would be awesome to have some work done, but I'm sure it's probably way too late to sort something.

My girlfriend and I will be there on the Saturday... our first time at a tattoo convention!

How do people generally get appointments with artists for these things? Just e-mail around who you're interested in getting tattooed by, way ahead of time? It would be awesome to have some work done, but I'm sure it's probably way too late to sort something.

Sending an email or calling the shop never hurts, but also pay attention to their instagrams because tattooers will often put their plans on there. Chad Koeplinger, for example, posted that he's doing walk ups only at the London convention so if you want to get tattooed by him you probably can if you show up early enough.