London Tattoo Convention 2013

Yes' date=' GoPro and Iphone5. It was my first time shooting with a GoPro, so it´s not that good[/quote']

I think you did a great job! I love the GoPro. I just shot a music video with a gopro and an iPad mini. That little thing is incredibly versatile and produces such great footage! Great price point, too.

Now that I've seen this, I'm bringing mine to the Bay Area convention. :)

Sabbath was a good choice @Wilhell

I agree! Hope they don´t sue me, hehe..

I think you did a great job! I love the GoPro. I just shot a music video with a gopro and an iPad mini. That little thing is incredibly versatile and produces such great footage! Great price point, too.

Now that I've seen this, I'm bringing mine to the Bay Area convention. :)

Thank you! GoPro is great. I borrowed it from my girlfriends uncle. It should be said that I was not so comfortable shooting long clips. Just look how Jack Rudy looks into the camera, haha. Yeah, do that! Would be awesome!

Awesome video buddy!! Me and Eilin getting tattooed at 1:02 :D

Or just Claudia and Dan sitting around chatting...

Thanks man! You can also spot Jack Rudy tattooing @Jade1959 in the end, and Garver and Rubendall tattooing me somewhere in there

@Wilhell Great job with the vid and YES, it was so cool seeing so many different familiar faces. I'm going to show this to Rubendall next week when I see him and Henning at the end of the month!

Cool that you liked the video! It´s very amateurish, but my purpose was just to show some of my favorites from the convention. Haha, nice! Say Hi from Wilhelm, and tell him that I still love the tattoo ;)

@Diehardonvhs Ah! I didn't realise either so not too smart myself! haha Very cool! Love that piece! Dan blasted out some awesome stuff whilst I was sitting there in my own little painful world!

Trust me, I would have been hard pressed to remember my own name if Claudia was going to town on the inside of my thigh. Big respect for getting through the whole thing!!