Your overall look as a tattooed person

keepcalm

I'm still over here trying to figure out how to get a shot of all my tattoos at once without crossing into inappropriate territory :o

Might have to try left side then right side, haha.

Loving seeing the full-body shots, though -- it really helps when thinking of where I'd like to put more work and what it might look like on me. Hopefully some more ladies will share, too! :)

I'm still over here trying to figure out how to get a shot of all my tattoos at once without crossing into inappropriate territory :o

Might have to try left side then right side, haha.

Loving seeing the full-body shots, though -- it really helps when thinking of where I'd like to put more work and what it might look like on me. Hopefully some more ladies will share, too! :)

In order for me to get all of my tattoos I would have to wear a bathing suit... not sure if I want that picture on a public forum. Sorry!

I definitely think about it but for me it's simple for two reasons. One is that I'm getting all black and gray work so even if I get slightly or even drastically different styles, it will all flow together fairly well simply because it's all black and gray. Two is that I plan on getting a full body suit from neck to feet so it doesn't really matter how it "flows" because there will be no negative space. Also I'm a male so that makes it easier.

Right now I have two chest plates, a piece above them that comes onto the front of my neck, and a sleeve on my right arm. I have a lot of options on how I want to complete my body. Eventually it will all be filled anyways so I can go wherever I want at this point though I'll most likely finish my stomach/lower torso and then do my thighs or a leg sleeve before finishing my left sleeve and the rest of my legs. I'm thinking my back will be one of the last things I do simply because of how big, time consuming, and expensive it will be in comparison to my other pieces.

I love women with ink whether it's some small pieces, full body coverage, and everything in between. I will agree that it's nice to see well placed tattoos that flow and form fit with the body though. A well placed tattoo on the thigh, rib, or even the ass can really accentuate a girl who already has some nice shape to her. Only thing is those tattoos that work with the body in the early twenties may start to fade away with the body as someone ages. 35 year old body may not look as attractive and shapely as the 22 year old one.

• 3 weeks later...

A well placed tattoo on the thigh, rib, or even the ass can really accentuate a girl who already has some nice shape to her. Only thing is those tattoos that work with the body in the early twenties may start to fade away with the body as someone ages. 35 year old body may not look as attractive and shapely as the 22 year old one.

So only women's bodies decline after the age of 35ish? Hmmm. Guess I should stop getting tattooed, worry about what my body looks like, and leave it to the men to get all the sweet tats.

Sorry, had to go there.

I love women with ink whether it's some small pieces, full body coverage, and everything in between. I will agree that it's nice to see well placed tattoos that flow and form fit with the body though. A well placed tattoo on the thigh, rib, or even the ass can really accentuate a girl who already has some nice shape to her. Only thing is those tattoos that work with the body in the early twenties may start to fade away with the body as someone ages. 35 year old body may not look as attractive and shapely as the 22 year old one.

bodies-of-subversion-2.jpg

tumblr_mnn7y0ztiD1r73tm9o1_500.png

Do get a grip dear.

So only women's bodies decline after the age of 35ish? Hmmm. Guess I should stop getting tattooed, worry about what my body looks like, and leave it to the men to get all the sweet tats.

Sorry, had to go there.

Not to mention, some of us work out and stop partying and find ourselves in better shape in our forties than we were in our twenties...imagine that?!

On the subject of women and aging and tattoos and all of that: My tattoos make me so much hotter. There, I said it. Not ONLY that - I never felt comfortable in my own skin growing up. There was always something wrong every time I looked in the mirror. Part of that was adolescence, part body image weirdness handed down via television and magazines, and part jerky people around me.

Anyway - I feel more comfortable in my adorned skin. This, in turn, helps me project confidence, which is helpful in so many different aspects of life. I will feel like a bad ass (70/80/90) year old when I am covered in tattoos! Also, I look better and better as I get older, soooo...I'm stoked.

Tattoos on older women are hoooottt and awesome and badass. :D

On the subject of women and aging and tattoos and all of that: My tattoos make me so much hotter. There, I said it. Not ONLY that - I never felt comfortable in my own skin growing up. There was always something wrong every time I looked in the mirror. Part of that was adolescence, part body image weirdness handed down via television and magazines, and part jerky people around me.

Anyway - I feel more comfortable in my adorned skin. This, in turn, helps me project confidence, which is helpful in so many different aspects of life. I will feel like a bad ass (70/80/90) year old when I am covered in tattoos! Also, I look better and better as I get older, soooo...I'm stoked.

Yes!!

I had to do a thing that scared me earlier this summer... I was totally freaked out about it... nearly chickened out and didn't do it at all.

And then I changed clothes into something that showed "Steve" (my knee tiger).

Steve is so tough, he makes me feel 10x tougher when I can see him. I skated through my scary thing no problem...

Reading this, I think it sounds weird, and people will probably think I'm a nut... whatever.

Rawr!!!

Me and Steve. We've got game ;)

Yes!!

I had to do a thing that scared me earlier this summer... I was totally freaked out about it... nearly chickened out and didn't do it at all.

Steve is so tough' date=' he makes me feel 10x tougher when I can see him. I skated through my scary thing no problem...

Reading this, I think it sounds weird, and people will probably think I'm a nut... whatever.

Rawr!!!

Me and Steve. We've got game ;)[/quote']

RAWR!! I feel you so much on this one!!

Go Steve!

I'm a bloke and I completely agree with you, Beez! To be honest I'm looking forward to being the silver fox patriarch with the tattoos!

What'll I do when I'm 90? Probably still be in the mirror, admiring my fabulous hair...

Yes!!

Steve is so tough, he makes me feel 10x tougher when I can see him. I skated through my scary thing no problem...

Rawr!!!

Me and Steve. We've got game ;)

LOVE THIS. My dragon does this for me. I should really name him. :)

I'm a bloke and I completely agree with you' date=' Beez! To be honest I'm looking forward to being the silver fox patriarch with the tattoos!

What'll I do when I'm 90? Probably still be in the mirror, admiring my fabulous hair...[/quote']

Haha and I will be in the mirror, admiring how well my AWESOME tattoos have aged!

Non sequitur and belongs in a diff thread, but: I have not been good about uploading pics of (aforementioned AWESOME) tattoos, mostly bc they are instagram or iPhone pics that don't necessarily do them justice. Does anyone have any suggestions? I wanna show off! (While I'm young and hot, as opposed to old and hot. Just bringin' it back around, here ;))

LOVE THIS. My dragon does this for me. I should really name him. :)

I have two karajishi (or is karajishi plural?) on me. At first I named them Boris and Natasha, but pretty soon I realized I was mentally referring to them as Bill and Junii, hah! (Tattooed at Diamond Club by Junii, which is why that makes any kind of sense at all;))

I have two karajishi (or is karajishi plural?) on me. At first I named them Boris and Natasha, but pretty soon I realized I was mentally referring to them as Bill and Junii, hah! (Tattooed at Diamond Club by Junii, which is why that makes any kind of sense at all;))

Probably not needing to answer your question but I will. You can just say "karajishi." Cause you really don't pluralize things in japanese.. You would just say like "karajishi futatsu ni arimasu" (karijishi two I have)

Probably not needing to answer your question but I will. You can just say "karajishi." Cause you really don't pluralize things in japanese.. You would just say like "karajishi futatsu ni arimasu" (karijishi two I have)

Actually, I really appreciate you answering the question!! Thanks much!!! I feel less ignorant now :) thank you!