Your overall look as a tattooed person

keepcalm

Now let's see the rest of you in your fundoshis! If you don't have any laying around, all you need is an old bedsheet and a pair of scissors, and voila.

This is from when I first got my back done. I got mine at a cloth store. I don't think that's they intended that 8ft piece of wool fabric for but it worked well :p

I think somewhat in terms of balance, but mostly I come up with an idea, figure out what body area will best suit that particular piece, and then debate on if my genetics and love of food are going to seriously inflict damage to any particular body art as I age in life. I do find myself buying shirts and shorts that end either completely above or entirely cover my pieces though because I think it looks odd to have half of a piece sticking out, lol.

That cracked me up. I'm sorry. I'm a immature douche.

In all honesty, they are super practical, at least from what I've seen. ��

I don't know a better way to describe it, haha.

I think my future is going to be a full Japanese style body suit, so it would definitely be practical. Plus I can put it on and jump out of the bedroom and startle my friends after I get drunk at parties.

I don't know a better way to describe it, haha.

I think my future is going to be a full Japanese style body suit, so it would definitely be practical. Plus I can put it on and jump out of the bedroom and startle my friends after I get drunk at parties.

eBay and Amazon has a bunch of fundoshis listed and of course man thongs ;)

I might have to go that route too. Seeing Rubendall in two weeks for more lower thigh and ass work as well.

This is something I struggle with and has really slowed down my tattoo progress. I think being female makes a huge difference as far as "pickiness." There's a lot of stuff I love, but I'm worried it would be too masculine on me. I'm sure once I get a couple larger pieces, I'll get over it and it won't make any difference; I'd love to be at least moderately tattooed. But it's just hard to make that jump right now because people are so much more judgmental against women with tattoos. I would love to be able to just get what I want where I want it, but I've heard so many condescending opinions of tattooed women that I think deep down, I have this fear that tattoos will make me unattractive to other people or even to myself.