Confirmation Email?

I told a friend about LST and he registered 2 or 3 days ago. He still hasn't received a confirmation email validating his account to post here. How long does this usually take?

His screen name is Tigerblue77

sorry to post in this thread as its off topic, but cant create a new thread @slayer9019

so my question is, how many posts do i need to be able to create a new thread? i thought it was 10 :)

Hey there - thanks for asking this.

Yes, you do need 10 posts, but you also need to wait 3 days after you register (was 7 days until now). You should be able to create threads now - let us know if you find otherwise.

Cheers

I told a friend about LST and he registered 2 or 3 days ago. He still hasn't received a confirmation email validating his account to post here. How long does this usually take?

His screen name is Tigerblue77

Hey Ian,

Thanks for asking!

Tell your friend he can go here to request the activation link be resent to the email address he used when registering:

Email Activation Codes - Last Sparrow Tattoo

..he should also see that link in a yellow notification message when he signs into LST.

Cheers

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...