First constructive engagment in a forum and it feels very promising.

Rob J P

Hello there.

This is my first contribution to any kind of online forum, let alone a tattoo forum, and even more specifically, one that is dedicated to maintaining and promoting the integrity oh high quality body art and professionally minded artists. I must admit that I have been a little resistant to forums in general in the past as I found that they often quickly descended in to torrents of personal abuse and platforms for the most ill informed and and opinionated members of society. However, from what i have seen so far, Last Sparrow has given me cause to dip my toes in to the forum world and hopefully contribute to the type of forum I would like to see :)

I guess I'll just get to the point with a bit of information about my tattoos. I have two bio-mech full sleeves, both by the same artist, Eddie James. My left arm is grey wash while the right is colour. Ive got some medium script on my stomach, while my most recent acquisition is a hot rod styled pin striped skull on my left calf area. X-tal at Ink Embassy in Cairns did the skull on my calf, however i can not remember for the life me who did the script on my stomach, it was a done back in 2009 at a shop in Brisbane, QLD, Australia, that's as much as i can recall.

Anyway, I hope to contribute if and when i have something worthwhile to say, which hopefully will be sooner rather than later.post-6060-146168858589_thumb.jpg

Ill put some images of my other ink in to my gallery.

I remember the first time I saw an Aaron Cain sleeve in person. It was 6 or 7 years old and it was still the most solid as fuck thing I had ever laid eyes on. I think we often have discourse here about what makes a tattoo a tattoo, and bio mech is a prime example where there are varying degrees of what constitutes a "good" tattoo. I think Grime, Aaron, and Phil Holt have accomplished it beautifully. Black/bold sculpted lines and solid well blended color. Holds up, looks rad.

Y'all need to get over your personal tastes. A good tattoo is a good tattoo whether or not it's what you'd choose. Welcome to LST, Rob!

Well, personally, I was trying to get across that normally I do not like bio-mech tattoos, but his are exceptionally good and I enjoy them. Basically, definitely opened my eyes a bit about them.

Hello there.

This is my first contribution to any kind of online forum, let alone a tattoo forum, and even more specifically, one that is dedicated to maintaining and promoting the integrity oh high quality body art and professionally minded artists. I must admit that I have been a little resistant to forums in general in the past as I found that they often quickly descended in to torrents of personal abuse and platforms for the most ill informed and and opinionated members of society. However, from what i have seen so far, Last Sparrow has given me cause to dip my toes in to the forum world and hopefully contribute to the type of forum I would like to see :)

I guess I'll just get to the point with a bit of information about my tattoos. I have two bio-mech full sleeves, both by the same artist, Eddie James. My left arm is grey wash while the right is colour. Ive got some medium script on my stomach, while my most recent acquisition is a hot rod styled pin striped skull on my left calf area. X-tal at Ink Embassy in Cairns did the skull on my calf, however i can not remember for the life me who did the script on my stomach, it was a done back in 2009 at a shop in Brisbane, QLD, Australia, that's as much as i can recall.

Anyway, I hope to contribute if and when i have something worthwhile to say, which hopefully will be sooner rather than later.[ATTACH=CONFIG]9298[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9299[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9300[/ATTACH]

Ill put some images of my other ink in to my gallery.

those are some sick tattoos !

way rad dude !

Thanks for the very warm welcome and the positive feedback, its fantastic and a testament to the quality of this forum. I certainly understand what your talking about @cltattooing, i personally like my bio-mech as evil as possible. I see alot of more bio-organic stuff popping up in more recent times, and a lot of it is stunning work, but for my money, the bio-mech style really lends itself to some evil looking ink. Skulls, bones, gears...Bring it on haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Pinstriped skull i mentioned earlier @SStu

It still healing so ill put this image up from just after completion.post-6060-146168858592_thumb.jpg