August 2013 Tattoo of the Month Contest

It might be too late to book one if you want one but at the Montreal convention this year Filip Leu and Kurt Wiscombe are collaborating on three one-shot backpieces, one for each day of the convention.

Holy..shit. If I was not currently in the middle of getting 2 massive tattoos I would totally be down for a day of intense pain. Sadly my one knee/thigh and calf/foot tattoos will be draining my funds for 2013.

Ok I've "liked" this 3 times now...first on your instagram, then on TH's, and now here. You guys are killing it in the August contest.

Don't really care if I win but if i don't i give up!!! Haha!! You're from L.A? I would be fully tattooed from Tim if I lived there!!!

Thanks !! Do you have any from him?

Something a bit different to the tattoos you usually see on here. I know you guys love the Traditional stuff, but I like too many different styles to stick to just one :)

76887_169567643068521_1108231_n.jpg

Tattoo by Remis Cizauskas who works out of Dublin Ireland, but is currently "On The Road" guest spotting and attending conventions worldwide.

It is a shame that this place is so traditional centered that this awesome tattoo gets less than 10 likes.

Open your horizons guys

It is a shame that this place is so traditional centered that this awesome tattoo gets less than 10 likes.

Open your horizons guys

Why is it a shame? People like what they like. If everyone liked everything the same it wouldn't be a competition. Plus the tattoo in the lead currently is an amazing hooper sleeve, which isn't traditional.

Open your horizons guys

I never expected to get a whole lot of likes and that is fine. I signed up here knowing that the Traditional American/Japanese styles were prevalent and I love those styles. I don't wear many of them yet, but I will.

Anyway, that Hooper piece is a slam dunk winner for this month :)

Not my tattoo, just was surprised that a great tattoo like that had under 10 likes

You should be used to it by now? The skull is pretty cool, I will say that. There has to be a common ground, I mean the skaters didn't care for the BMX kids, but they could agree they hated the rollerbladers, we just need to find the rollerbladers.