August 2013 Tattoo of the Month Contest

Don't stand a chance but here's my tattoo from Mike Wilson, inksmith & Rogers FL

1 hour 45 min, inner arm

c9f96390015311e3a95722000a9f09e9_7.jpg

That is so awesome. I am so bummed that Mike Wilson isn't attending the Montreal convention this year.

Was it rollerbladers that set your lawn on fire?

If you look at the pic again their is a mini skateboard deck in the yard left behind by the kids. I don't know what they were doing with it, as it had cheap plastic trucks that had broken off, so it was a pretty useless toy.

btw My schedule is wide open the days you are going to be in town, so we can definetly meet up and hang out.

If you look at the pic again their is a mini skateboard deck in the yard left behind by the kids. I don't know what they were doing with it, as it had cheap plastic trucks that had broken off, so it was a pretty useless toy.

btw My schedule is wide open the days you are going to be in town, so we can definetly meet up and hang out.

Great news. I will get in touch with you closer to the time. We rented a house a couple of blocks from Pok Pok. Hopefully that isn't too far away from your place.

• 2 weeks later...

Time to make it official then! Winner of August 2013 tattoo of the month is

@Graeme

with his jaw droppingly beautful Thomas Hooper sleeve

5a904ebb-1ec7-4c5e-8748-db0d9d2ca6db_zps20491b32.jpg

Congratulations!!

Thanks everyone for your submissions. Super excited to see what September has in store for us!!

Please PM @steve1461686340 with your shirt info (size and male or female) along with your address.