Saline Tattoo Removal, anybody know about this?

10 hours ago, Princess Sparkle Mittens said:

Here's a healed pic of the tattoo that was removed using this method that was posted above.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BykrBJMnMZD/

I read the comments on the instagram photo, and the tattoo actually had been treated by both laser and saline. The person who posted the photo was not happy with the saline treatment. Quoting her comment:

"I had three laser removal sessions and one saline removal. The saline was not worth the minimal results and horribly painful healing process. The laser hurts quite a bit to have done, but there’s basically no downtime (if any at all) with the healing process of that - and the results with a good laser can be pretty awesome!"

5 hours ago, soraya said:

I read the comments on the instagram photo, and the tattoo actually had been treated by both laser and saline. The person who posted the photo was not happy with the saline treatment. Quoting her comment:

"I had three laser removal sessions and one saline removal. The saline was not worth the minimal results and horribly painful healing process. The laser hurts quite a bit to have done, but there’s basically no downtime (if any at all) with the healing process of that - and the results with a good laser can be pretty awesome!"

Aha. Thanks for the info, soraya.