Do you like these tattoos

You would probably get more response without the attitude. That's an honest opinion.

And no I don't like them. Too generic.

Attitude? LOL There is plenty of that here in this forum. I own and operate my own forum Owner/admin. and have done so for 7 years. I posted these pics because this artist owns a tattoo shop in Punta Cana, Dominican, Republic. And my wife might have him perform a tattoo. The thread on this topic reads "Do you like these tattoos" and then Slayer posts " I also don't understand what you are trying to get at with this thread." it is obvious Slayer by the title of this thread. But I guess it needs to be spelled out for ya.
They all suck, and look washed out.

You're very rude

Sweety, Hogriders attitude comment without a doubt applies to you. In my previous threads you have been very obnoxious and rude. As a matter a fact I had a couple members PM me and fill me in on that you are a trouble maker and for me to ignore your posts. I told them thank you for the info. but she really does not bother me. In my forum a mod would have already asked you in a PM to please tone it down. And I am not talking about your opinion in this thread. So if you are looking for a rise out of me this is about as much as you are going to get. Now play nice. :)

Those are fucking terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Attitude? LOL There is plenty of that here in this forum. I own and operate my own forum Owner/admin. and have done so for 7 years. I posted these pics because this artist owns a tattoo shop in Punta Cana, Dominican, Republic. And my wife might have him perform a tattoo. The thread on this topic reads "Do you like these tattoos" and then Slayer posts " I also don't understand what you are trying to get at with this thread." it is obvious Slayer by the title of this thread. But I guess it needs to be spelled out for ya.

He is asking because you posted a bunch of garbage tattoos and asked if we like them. You know they are hideous, a five year old knows they are awful. The you ask if we like them, when you know we wont, so why bother.

Those are fucking terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

He is asking because you posted a bunch of garbage tattoos and asked if we like them. You know they are hideous, a five year old knows they are awful. The you ask if we like them, when you know we wont, so why bother.

Funny I asked some of my buds here in Dallas and they thought they were very good. He has at least 200 pics to show but I have to photobucket them first then repost here. I will put up a couple more. Maybe you will change your mind and maybe not. I DO thank you for being honest. Because if ya'll think they are bad then I do not want my wife to use this guy. Again thanks.

Ok, I am really not trying to be rude. I won't even assume you're trolling.

Look at the lines and the colors. The colors look faded, yet these tattoos cannot be that old, and some are obviously fresh.

Look at the lines, some of them shake, they dont connect well.

If you really, really, really care about your wife in the Dominican Republic getting a good tattoo, don't get her a tattoo there

Funny I asked some of my buds here in Dallas and they thought they were very good. He has at least 200 pics to show but I have to photobucket them first then repost here. I will put up a couple more. Maybe you will change your mind and maybe not. I DO thank you for being honest. Because if ya'll think they are bad then I do not want my wife to use this guy. Again thanks.

If you ignore the subject matter and just look at the work, you will see washed out color. A few of the tattoos look like they are 15 years old. Line work is inconsistent, and some of it is strangely drawn. The last dragon is really odd. What is going on with the belly scales? It looks like and over stuffed sausage ready to pop.

Attitude? LOL There is plenty of that here in this forum. I own and operate my own forum Owner/admin. and have done so for 7 years.

Too bad you didn't learn anything about etiquette in all that time.

Sweety, Hogriders attitude comment without a doubt applies to you.

Wrong again. We like Delicious. You ... not so much.

P.S. You're friends are wrong, those tattoos are not good.

Wow. Did not think his work was bad. Ya know I am not sure if all the pics are his but I would think so. We will be in his shop this Thursday to look. And get a better idea. Possibly we will go to the Capitol to talk with other artists. Thanks for the constructive feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

Too bad you didn't learn anything about etiquette in all that time.

Wrong again. We like Delicious. You ... not so much.

P.S. You're friends are wrong, those tattoos are not good.

Honestly you have hurt my feelings. How can I live another day? :o