Thanks!

9Years

Hi there,

Been lurking on the site for some time now and just wanted to say thanks. Mining through the archives of the forum has yielded a ton of excellent information and exposed me to so many new (to me) artists. All the regulars of this community that strive to get the word out on good tattoos should know they've made a big impact on a lot of us out there.

So, thanks! And keep rocking killer tattoos!

All the regulars of this community that strive to get the word out on good tattoos should know they've made a big impact on a lot of us out there.

Welcome! You're right. I know that I wouldn't have the quality tattoos I have now if I hadn't started coming here first!

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got around to uploading a few pics in the ol' gallery.

Going in to see El Monga at Spider Murphy's tomorrow. Got a quick walk-in from him in Barcelona...I am super pumped for a longer session this time around. Like Christmas-eve-as-a-kid-pumped. Thanks again to all the regulars around here who helped set me on a really positive tattoo path.

Back to lurkin'!

Hi there,

Been lurking on the site for some time now and just wanted to say thanks. Mining through the archives of the forum has yielded a ton of excellent information and exposed me to so many new (to me) artists. All the regulars of this community that strive to get the word out on good tattoos should know they've made a big impact on a lot of us out there.

So, thanks! And keep rocking killer tattoos!

^ that.