anyone else going to this show next weekend ? San Francisco "TattooBodyArtExpo"

From the looks of it, I would advise people to save their money for the Bay Area Convention of the Tattoo Arts in October. When this show landed in Portland, I told people if you want to watch a bunch of scantily clad women (who doesn't) and douchebags with one tattoo and their shirts off walking around, this might be your party, but if you are looking to get tatttooed there is better avenues. But that being said I do love a good trainwreck, if you do go, please share the details.

• 3 weeks later...

so I ended up going to the show(I really had planned on going already :D ) ,I did'nt see any brawls ! LOL :rolleyes: actually it was a pretty cool friendly event,I met up with a friend that was getting work from Jess on Saturday too.

the best thing was a friend notified me two weeks before and told me that Jess Yen had a last minute opening,so I ended up getting an 8 hour one shot piece from Jess on Friday !

it's still healing so I will post pics when it's done . it's a B&G tiger standing on a skull from my armpit to my ass.

here is the original art he drew for me & my body size & weight ,he signed it and dated it for me.

1236220_4653759081249_262244720_n.jpg

and here is the stencil which he also gave me,

1233631_4653760161276_546840854_n.jpg

here it is the day after,he used saniderm on it,I will post better pics in the correct forum when it's healed,I'm pretty happy with it.

1174944_4653757721215_23818326_n.jpg

so I ended up going to the show(I really had planned on going already :D ) ,I did'nt see any brawls ! LOL :rolleyes: actually it was a pretty cool friendly event,I met up with a friend that was getting work from Jess on Saturday too.

the best thing was a friend called me two weeks before and told me that Jess Yen had a last minute opening,so I ended up getting an 8 hour one shot piece from Jess on Friday !

it's still healing so I will post pics when it's done . it's a B&G tiger standing on a skull from my armpit to my ass.

here is the original art he drew for me & my body size & weight ,he signed it and dated it for me.

tigertatt3.jpg?d=A_WuKi5YwUwFcbp6eJBP_ri2UANnOKV2702ZJrR2GNUGUKCwmks_brR4xh8SnmcqGro7NCuF5DQ%2540

and here is the stencil which he also gave me,

tigertatt4.jpg?d=tIyFUB1MXtmsJn8nLIRmqZDsmutcQiAwFN9RkzMqqyWbe7T8TTEpgwBAEtCdBBp3hsKm9_i3YDU%2540

here it is the day after,he used saniderm on it,I will post better pics in the correct forum when it's healed,I'm pretty happy with it.

tigertatt6.jpg?d=79AD7vcD1nXqcLtux_HDKWuVuMy-E61mO2h-FU7DrgVnmadq6nEZJxEV1J-WUu2dqINVjHJRhPc%2540

Were you told to remove your bandage after 3 days? When I removed mine you see the boarders of the bandage. Almost looks like a tan line. It's been three weeks and it's a lot lighter but still you can see it. I was just curious if this is just my experience with this style of bandage..

Were you told to remove your bandage after 3 days? When I removed mine you see the boarders of the bandage. Almost looks like a tan line. It's been three weeks and it's a lot lighter but still you can see it. I was just curious if this is just my experience with this style of bandage..

ya,it looked like a sunburn where the saniderm was,hurt like hell taking it off too ! and yes,I kept it on for 3 days,it's been 2 weeks now and the red from the saniderm is finally gone,it did last a while though,but it sure was easier than any other aftercare I have used,I like it,no sticky aquafor,etc,etc especially on my side.

ya,it looked like a sunburn where the saniderm was,hurt like hell taking it off too ! and yes,I kept it on for 3 days,it's been 2 weeks now and the red from the saniderm is finally gone,it did last a while though,but it sure was easier than any other aftercare I have used,I like it,no sticky aquafor,etc,etc especially on my side.

Thanks for the info i have super sensitive skin and was worried that it would be there forever like a scar. It's been three weeks for me and hasn't gone away completely.. Then again the ribs have always been a slower healing area for me. My other side healed completely in 2 months ..

• 2 weeks later...