How much is to much,

thornton8000

How much is to much for bringing in pictures to make one tattoo? I ask since I don't, and my family doesn't have a picture of my fathers favorite car he used to own. I'm going to have it tattooed on my arm, I've found about 5 different pictures that pieced together in a drawing, that should make it close to what the car looked like.

Reason it's harder is it was a custom classic car my father fixed up. It was a 1967 Pontiac bonneville convertible, had fins on the rear, custom paint job, and it was his "baby".

To compliment the tattoo on the top of the arm, I'm trying to find and think of a classic pin up girl. (By arm I mean closest to my wrists)

Thoughts accepted and more,

Thanks everyone,

Thornton8000

• 2 weeks later...
There are alot of gearheads that do tattoos. I would bring in all your examples and discuss it with the artist. This is permanent so your artist should be willing to take the time to go over all of the details before starting.

Agreed, and between Bing images and Google images you should be able to come up a picture or two that's nearly identical.

Nowadays nearly every make and model of car has its own dedicated forum, these are great for sourcing pictures.