Chicks giving me crap

TigerBlue77

@TigerBlue77 The sleeve looks rad, congrats on finishing it! I know it's really hard to take pictures of your own tattoos, but if I may suggest leaving the filters and effects for instagram, we'd be able to see the actual artistry in your tattoos much better. Looks awesome though, how long did it take from start to finish?

@JonNimrod How do you know? ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have some near-twenty year old ink I was considering getting reworked. Then I watched a show on Velocity about these guys who totally rework the innards of hot rods but clear coat over the faded paint to preserve the mojo.

"It'll only be original once", they said.

So I slapped some Aquaphor on those old tats, looked at them in the mirror, and smiled, remembering every moment that led up to those early decisions.

"They'll only be original once."

I vote on keeping it, it gives a little cherry on top of your other tats. My girl said that she liked my koi on forearm, but she was always judging me on the choice of colours. I didnt care, because it is MY body, not hers, and that is my choice not anybodys else.