Salutations!

spookysproul

My name is Jon, I live with my wife and our two cats in Seattle. I've been drawing for as long as I can remember, hanging out at Tattoo Shops (starting with Triangle Tattoo in Ft. Bragg, CA) since I was 14, and am currently learning how to tattoo. I hope to be gainfully employed as a tattooer at a shop of decent quality within the next year.

Thank you!

I've got no pictures at the moment, but my favorite items thus far are my front panel (still very much 'in-progress') by Jeff Rassier at Blackheart Tattoo in San Francisco [a whale biting through a ship]; a cholo vulture on my leg from Nervio at Roses and Panthers in Hermosillo, Mexico; and my first tattoo, a zombie pin-up girl by Khalil Rintye at Tattoo City in San Francisco.

I'll be starting on my neck with Derek Noble at Lucky Devil here in Seattle next month, so I'm more than a little excited about that.

I'll post some pictures soon!

Thank you! They're both a pleasure to be tattooed by, what with their lovely light hands. Nervio has done an extensive amount on me, actually. Where did you encounter him? Diamond Club?

Yep, at Diamond Club. And its funny; just two days ago, I was thinking about what a light hand Nervio has.