2012 Harley wide glide dtc codes??

Beth

Idk if there are any Harley ppl here or not, meaning like techs. I'm sure plenty if ppl like or ride HD's.. But.. Honestly your best bet aside from a dealer/mechanic visit will be to sign up on a HD forum, introduce yourself and post a thread asking for help and include the codes.

I know with cars you can usually google just the make + the code(s) and come up with some links.. I'm assuming you've tried that?

Well Its not mine....Its a friends that's now stranded at my house bc of his bike. I just figured I had nothing to lose asking. I don't have the list with me right now. He said it had to with the ......electric regulator thingy....on the front. my words not his.

Well Its not mine....Its a friends that's now stranded at my house bc of his bike. I just figured I had nothing to lose asking. I don't have the list with me right now. He said it had to with the ......electric regulator thingy....on the front. my words not his.

A regulator/rectifier shouldn't be too bad to change time/money wise.

Depending on the situation the battery may now be bad.. If the regulator is not trashed, may be able to charge the battery and ride it home if its not too far.. I'm in now way a Harley guy so I could be way off but that's how it went down with my Honda. Although there is a risk of the regulator catching in fire

A regulator/rectifier shouldn't be too bad to change time/money wise.

Depending on the situation the battery may now be bad.. If the regulator is not trashed, may be able to charge the battery and ride it home if its not too far.. I'm in now way a Harley guy so I could be way off but that's how it went down with my Honda. Although there is a risk of the regulator catching in fire

That was close. The battery did need to be jumped to start. But the battery i think he just bought. Luckily its under warranty so its not ganna be a problem to get fixed he just has to get it to the shop which is an hour away along with his truck. So he's been trying to figure out the problems that have cropped up.

That was close. The battery did need to be jumped to start. But the battery i think he just bought. Luckily its under warranty so its not ganna be a problem to get fixed he just has to get it to the shop which is an hour away along with his truck. So he's been trying to figure out the problems that have cropped up.

Bike batteries are sensitive, many times being drained once can damage it, good thing for warranties right? Sounds like trucking or trailer ing to the shop will be the safest bet