hello, my name is anthony

SPACED INVADER

hello. my name is anthony. im a tattooer from rhode island. ive been tattooing for a little over 8 years now, but admittedly probably only halfway decent for about 3. im generally a little quiet and try to keep my ego out of other peoples tattoos, but like everyone will push the stuff i want to do if i think someone is receptive to it. what else... im from RI so im naturally a big fan of all things h.p lovecraft. i love heavy metal, horror comic art, science fiction art, outsider culture. im a pretty big outer space nerd. im pretty much just a typical artist who loves tattoos, doing tattoos, and watching other people do tattoos. i think that pretty much covers it.

if youd like to see some of my art, tattoos, or just things i thought were picture worthy feel free to follow me on instagram at SPACED_INVADER and ill be sure to follow you back. i really like seeing what other artists are up to. ill also put some work up on my gallery here.

thanks!

thanks for the warm welcome everyone.. joe, youre right new york systems is 2nd to none, and mike lussier is a great artist. cultexciter, nate is great artist, i dont know him personally but i do know t.j a little bit. im planning on getting some work from forest soon i just gotta put some cash aside. i just splurged on my hand at the boston tattoo convention the other day so ill have to wait a little bit... a good thing about RI is everyone pretty much knows each other, if not directly, through a mutual friend. theres a lot of really good and driven artist crammed in this state, its pretty rad to be a part of it, i definately dont take it for granted.