Guess i should have introduced myself before posting,but didn't even think about it.

I'm Joe,and I'm very passionate about tattoos.I've been getting tattooed for 19yrs.And still love visiting shop's,and going to conventions.I was watching the Freddy Corbin interview,and remember visiting his shop,and how cool it was inside with the church pews,and all the catholic iconography.Actually,Scott was working there at the time,and Chris Conn,and Jesse Tuesday.And there was a dog roaming around too.

Thanks for jumping right in Joe with some good post. Was just in Temple the other day for some hours and was having flashbacks to when they were all their and some of my first visits. I wonder if it was Stella that was roaming the shop? That shop has such a great "feel" from the hospitality to the spacing and how everyone is so close laughing, talking shit, and just having a great fuc'n time!

Thanks for jumping right in Joe with some good post. Was just in Temple the other day for some hours and was having flashbacks to when they were all their and some of my first visits. I wonder if it was Stella that was roaming the shop? That shop has such a great "feel" from the hospitality to the spacing and how everyone is so close laughing, talking shit, and just having a great fuc'n time!

The dog looked like a mutt.It was just strolling through the shop like it owned it.Pretty funny actually.It was cool because they let me go in the back,and take pictures of all stuff on the walls.

The dog looked like a mutt.It was just strolling through the shop like it owned it.Pretty funny actually.It was cool because they let me go in the back,and take pictures of all stuff on the walls.

Probably not Stella then. Yeah everyone is so friendly there and welcoming to customers even people who just want to gaze at the radicoolness of art and alter throughout!