hi folks!

cashmoneyvagrant

after some months of lurking, i finally registered. really love this forum and how you guys gave me so much more insight into tattooing.

i'm 27 years old from hamburg, germany. although i've been around heavily tattooed people since my late teens, i only happen to have one shitty small piece on my left inner bicep so far that i plan to get slowly covered by other tattoos. i'm glad i holded up on it though, because i feel now i have a much better sense of what suits me aesthetically.

i dig traditional western and japanese tattoos as well as the dotwork/tribals of artists like thomas hooper. i also keep coming back to redrawing old school flash every few years because it's fun and challenging. i don't plan on becoming a tattoo artist though, i feel like if you have nothing fresh to give back creatively, you shouldn't take part in it(same reason i quit graffiti back in the day, ha).

i'm looking to get at least one piece done until the end of the year if i can handle my current money issues. i'd like to go to chriss dettmer for a skull and a dagger of some sorts and i'm planning a trip to london next year to maybe get tattooed at into-you and/or frith street, also depending on the monetary situation(not trying to be cheap, just want to make sure i will also be able to tip accordingly)

besides my increasingly growing interest in what makes really good tattoos, i've been a skateboarder for more than 15 years now and i enjoy playing the guitar, drawing stuff, some woodworking... my current work is printing artwork on skateboards, which sounds cooler than it actually is.

i'd like to say thanks to you girls and guys for all the helpful advice i already got from here and i hope to become a useful and tastefully tattooed forum member as time goes by.

cheers!