max thomas

Hello everyone, great website. So far I have loved reading through the forums, great stuff.

My name is Max Thomas, I'm from Gloucester, Virginia and I have been apprenticing under my father for over a year now, tattooing for a year in February. I love reading about tattoo history and looking at really old tattoos. I love feeling the mysticism that comes about from being around the tattoo atmosphere. I have grown up around tattooing and have been hanging around tattoo shops since I could barely stand on a skateboard haha. I love tattooing and it's culture so much. I just want to be apart of continuing the tradition of doing quality, solid tattoos that last for life. My goal in life is to just do cool tattoos on a daily basis.

Thanks for making such a nice website.

I have been apprenticing under my father for over a year now .... I have grown up around tattooing and have been hanging around tattoo shops since I could barely stand on a skateboard haha.

Hello Max!

I wonder if my son will be telling the same story someday, he's a little under 5 yrs old, can't skate for shit, but does take drawing pretty seriously. He really enjoys when we visit the dudes at the shop and he gets to sit in the back at the long drawing table and "do some work."

I'm glad you're enjoying the site. Any art work you want to show us now? Doesn't have to be a tattoo.