Hello from Brazil

BrazilOnMT

Hello, I am from Brazil but I am living on the US for the last year studying and working.

I am looking for doing sleeves and chest japanese style (kind like Shige), but I work on a ranch (far from the rest of the world) and I am completely lost about good artists, time and prices.

I am sure I am going to find all the help I need here!

thanks!

I really wish to go man, but I don't have the money! I work 15 hours day on the ranch with minimum wage(I am a trainee) and I have to pay for the university that starts next year.

I was thinking that maybe Horimoto (state of grace - San Jose CA) would be a good choice. What do you think ?

The other thing is, in Brazil I would have an idea of how much it would cost on Brazilian currency, here on the US I don't have not even a clue, How much do you think it would cost? I just need to know like: more than $xxxx or between $xxxx and $xxxxx. It would be awesome!

I really wish to go man, but I don't have the money! I work 15 hours day on the ranch with minimum wage(I am a trainee) and I have to pay for the university that starts next year.

I was thinking that maybe Horimoto (state of grace - San Jose CA) would be a good choice. What do you think ?

The other thing is, in Brazil I would have an idea of how much it would cost on Brazilian currency, here on the US I don't have not even a clue, How much do you think it would cost? I just need to know like: more than $xxxx or between $xxxx and $xxxxx. It would be awesome!

a high quality sleeve and chest panel from an elite artist? I would say at least 60 days of working 15 hours a day for the US federal minimum wage.

Horitomo is amazing, but has a very different style than Shige. I think for tattooers like Shige in the US you can't go wrong with Jeff Gogue. But honestly, I wouldn't attempt to get a sleeve while working on minimum wage. You're looking at a financial commitment of multiple thousands of dollars. Finish your schooling, get a job that pays better, and then start seriously looking into it.

Thats do funny man, everytime I was talking to people in Brasil they would tell me to do the tattoo in japan or in the US, and looking this Pictures they look pretty good! I am going to be here on Montana for the Next year at least, maybe more 3 years if everything goes good. I have something close to 3000 dollars to do this tatoo right now... Now I know That it will not be enough! Thanks a lot guys, it really helped me!