Hello... I am a tattooer in the U.S.

TomcaT

I have been tattooing since 2011, so I am a newbie at it... I work at Epic 13 Tattoo in Texas. I also have a full time job as a graphic designer. I am hoping one day Tattooing will allow me to quit my day job because my boss is a bull dike bitch! I worked there for 18 years and hate it. I do what I have to do to provide for my family. I also worked as a horror comic artist. My newest book is Daylight to Midnight published by Arcana Comics. I love tattooing. The guys at the shop I work at are like brothers to me. My apprenticeship was hard but I made it through woohoo!!!

I have been tattooing since 2011, so I am a newbie at it... I work at Epic 13 Tattoo in Texas. I also have a full time job as a graphic designer. I am hoping one day Tattooing will allow me to quit my day job because my boss is a bull dike bitch! I worked there for 18 years and hate it. I do what I have to do to provide for my family. I also worked as a horror comic artist. My newest book is Daylight to Midnight published by Arcana Comics. I love tattooing. The guys at the shop I work at are like brothers to me. My apprenticeship was hard but I made it through woohoo!!!

Er..."bull dike bitch"...not so stoked about that characterization. It's a little offensive to me, but I may be more sensitive than others around here.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your book!

Er..."bull dike bitch"...not so stoked about that characterization. It's a little offensive to me, but I may be more sensitive than others around here.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your book!

Sorry if that was offensive.... the person just tortures me and that was the best way that relatively describes her...

Sorry if that was offensive.... the person just tortures me and that was the best way that relatively describes her...

Fair enough. I have had bosses from hell!! It's hard, sometimes, not to be offensive when describing those who torture you on a daily basis!