Richmond tattoo arts festival.....

The 21st Annual Richmond Tattoo Arts Festival will be held on Nov 22-24 2013 at the Richmond Convention Center. Please be sure to check out the website Richmond Tattoo Arts Festival - November 22 – 24, 2013 and the facebook page for updates, artist listings, show schedules, and hotel information. Look forward to seeing you there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Glad to see everybody going. Ive woorked with the show for awhile now Nate and CJ have done a rad job of bringing the show back to the caliber it is now. Be sure to check the page Richmond Tattoo Arts Festival - November 22 – 24, 2013 for artist upadtes and all info. Roster is looking awesome. And with the ability to get a walkup with some of the best around is insane.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @embers, sorry! I wish I'd seen this earlier or I woulda grabbed you something. I spent a lot a lot time right near the Great Lakes booth since Mario Desa tattooed my friend, and I got done at Blackheart (two booths away).

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I'll post a few pics and a little write up in the next few days. I'm heading home tomorrow am.