What laser (or machine) do you use? And why this is a loaded question

Mike Panic

- could you help me to explain: which one is more better between Yag or Tonning laser?( I am gonna to take some laser treatment sessions before cover-up my old tattoo. Atually, i had just tested Yag laser for the skin reaction this morning and will come back after 3 weeks to take the first laser session. It ís actually painful than i thought...(

- what foods need to eat or not to eat? and how long i can do excerise after each laser treatment?

THank you so much for this valuable topic..

I'm going to assume you mean toning laser, which I don't have experience with.

As for the rest of the questions. Treat your body the way you should every day, regardless of having tattoos removed, it will improve the qualify of life all around. Most people can exercise with little to no limits the day after a treatment.

I'm going to assume you mean toning laser, which I don't have experience with.

As for the rest of the questions. Treat your body the way you should every day, regardless of having tattoos removed, it will improve the qualify of life all around. Most people can exercise with little to no limits the day after a treatment.

Thanks you master. however, my skin emerge blister so let it heal on its own and cover it by bandage.. is it ok sir?

If you have blisters please contact your laser tech or doctor for proper aftercare. I don't give aftercare instructions online or to people who are not my clients.

thanks you sir/ what do you think about ruby laser? i goona to laser my black&grey tattoo so is it better than YAG laser? what do you think?