October 2013 Tattoo of the Month Contest

Iwar

Here we go!

LST Monthly Contest

The tattoo picture that gets posted in this thread for October 2013 with the most 'likes' for the month wins! The contest starts on the first of the month and ends on the last day of the month.

Contest Guidelines

• Your tattoo picture must be posted in this thread (both tattooers and tattoo customers can win) in order to qualify.
  • Include with your photo/post...tattoo artist name & tattoo shop.
  • You MUST be the one who has the tattoo or did the tattoo.
  • You can 'like' as many tattoos as you want.
  • It can be a finished or in progress tattoo.
  • You cannot enter the same tattoo in more than one contest.

To increase your 'likes' or to show off another's great tattoo share the link to the post in this thread on facebook, twitter, etc. - to get votes from your friends.

Let's see 'em :cool:

And here is my entry for this month, my 'Tamatori-Hime' sleeve (the one with the octopus ) that we finished today (with a bit brutal 5 hour session.

This sleeve (and my other sleeve) are made by Bonel from Corazon Santo tattoo studio in Arnhem, The Netherlands.

wow ! may as well just award 1st place now for October ! it's over ! with this work. :) very nice

My smallest tattoo to date. This lil kung fu mantis is about the size of a loonie (that is a dollar coin in canaduh eh).

1575e04a2e4b11e3b7f322000aeb3e6b_6.jpg

Tattoo by Bryan Turnbull (from Gov Street Tattoo, Victoria BC) and was made at Shades of Grey Tattoo in Edmonton, AB during his recent guest spot visit.

God damn this tiny zapper makes me laugh DON'T BUG ME EH