NYC LST Get together

So because we are getting close lets narrow down the location.

Contenders:

Spitzer's (LES)

Top Hops (LES)

Peculiar Pub (Greenwich)

169 Bar (LES)

Iggy's (LES)

Everyone vote on one of them so we can call it official. Just quote this message so I can tally em!

I vote for Peculiar Pub. Just because it's close to the path and I'm lazy :) cheers!

@Joe Shit

Completely understandable but if it makes you feel any better, I actually don't drink but I'm okay with being in a social setting at a bar. Would be cool if you can still join us. I'll buy you a soda or cranberry juice.

If we get a good group to show up this time, next time around I'm in favor of a restaurant to grab lunch/dinner. I know we got some non-drinkers

Completely understandable but if it makes you feel any better, I actually don't drink but I'm okay with being in a social setting at a bar. Would be cool if you can still join us. I'll buy you a soda or cranberry juice.

That's nice of you,but I just don't feel comfortable in a bar.

Walked by Alias a bunch but never gone in. Seems all right, sorta low-key: Alias | The Lo-Down : News from the Lower East Side

Alias is gone dude, closed down about 2 months ago, it was half a block from my shop.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be working until about 6 on Sunday, so if it's a lunch thing I won't be able to make it. But if it's in the lower east side, feel free to stop by the shop and say hi.

Like I said, I'm down for wherever. I think I've heard good things about Angelina's.

@BrianH I saw you just got tattooed by Rubendall and O'Donnell, are you still in the city this weekend?

I'm pretty sure I only got tattooed by O'Donnell. But I'll take credit for getting some Rubendall work haha.

I'm back in Boston now. Only drove down for a few hours to get tattooed yesterday. If I was still down there I would have loved to join the get together.

I'm pretty sure I only got tattooed by O'Donnell. But I'll take credit for getting some Rubendall work haha.

I'm back in Boston now. Only drove down for a few hours to get tattooed yesterday. If I was still down there I would have loved to join the get together.

Haha sorry! I must have confused you with another LSTer. Maybe it was @ironchef? There are too many good tattoos going around to keep straight.

But just trying to get as many people as possible for this, so it's not a bust again.

Alias is gone dude, closed down about 2 months ago, it was half a block from my shop.

story_xlimage_2010_10_R844_rent_is_too_damn_high_102010.jpg

The rent is too damn high!

- - - Updated - - -

Yea either looks good. I've eatten at El Castillo before and it is pretty good. We can also make reservations at Angelina which could help if we are a big group.

Should we just get a headcount and go for Angelina?