New from NH feedback/advice welcome!

HeavyChugz

Hey all, I'll start off by saying that I am 26 and have 3 black and grey tattoos totaling about 1.5 hours. I am planning on adding to my left arm where all my tattoos are to make a half sleeve. All my tattoos seem random to a stranger but represent my life and things that have made me who I am, almost like my story so far.

So here's where feedback would be greatly appreciated- Is mixing black&gray work with color pieces a bad idea?

I got into tattoos with black&gray realism but I am currently wanting to continue with traditional color pieces. Thanks!

My father's older tattoos are black and grey with minimal color, sort of what I would call biker traditional (i.e.- screaming eagle in fine line style, etc.). He also has a lot of black and grey from the '90s, but he's grown an appreciation of the traditional American and Japanese styles since I started getting tattooed. He's got a bunch of color pieces filling formerly empty spaces, and they look great. Do what you want to do, just be sure to find a good tattooer.