....The Hell Is This Mess?

Gia Dobson

....The Hell Is This Mess? | Dlisted

Thursday, January 13th 2011

....The Hell Is This Mess?

icecreamtattooguccimane.jpg

Why is rapper Gucci Mane (more like Marshalls Rattail) still trying to convince us that he's crazier than a former Club MTV dancer? That is the only explanation for why Gucci Mane got three scoops of blue (?) ice cream tattooed on his face cheek. If this isn't a yodel for a straitjacket, then I don't know what is. Getting an ice cream cone tattoo on your face is only okay if you've served time at the Kingdom of Caring Penitentiary. That's their equivalent of a teardrop tattoo.

When your face is starting to look like a water damaged Lisa Frank folder that's collecting dust in the corner of a junior high school homeroom, it's time to file for divorce from the tattoo needle for good. Gucci Mane may not regret this decision tomorrow morning, but he'll definitely regret it ONE morning. Even the tattoo artist is trying to gulp down the regret he feels from being an active participant in this fuckery.

Perhaps this will illuminate things a bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4SGZQ2Tuqc

"So Icey" was Gucci's first big hit. It was a collab with Young Jeezy, but the two had a falling out over payment and x amount of drama ensued.

Fast forward to present day and, believe it or not, Gucci is one of the biggest rappers out now. "So Icey" gave way to his trademark ad lib, "BRRR!", which can be heard over and over here:

And seeing as his most recent hit was "Lemonade," I think it's safe to assume that this is a man who really appreciates summery refreshments. Boom: ice cream zap.

I still prefer Yung Joc's Spongebob chillin' on the side of his head:

Yung_Joc.jpg