Hello, from Florida

IAmMattLewis

Hi everyone, my name is Matt. 23 years old, from central Florida. Love my cat, baseball, and of course, good tattoos. Found out about the site a few months ago when I found the interviews on YouTube, and I've finally decided to make an account. I love all the great tattoos everyone posts and learning everything I can from you guys. I've attached pics of my tattoos so far. My cat (healed), done by Chris Buckholts in Ft. Myers, and a mockingbird (fresh), done about 2 weeks ago, by David Bruehl in Tampa. I'll be visiting DC this weekend, and am hoping to get something from Nikki Lugo! Should be cool! Thanks for having me :]

Hey Matt, I just joined yesterday and I'm also in Orlando. My name's Dan and I'm a UCF student. I'm just about to set up an appointment for a (my first) tattoo once I finalize my decision on which artist, David Bruehl being one of the finalists. After I take care of that maybe we can geekily compare tattoos in person :p

Welcome! Nikki is awesome! I live in DC and have previously been tattooed by Scott M. at Tattoo Paradise, but I'm looking at getting a lady head from Nikki next.

Enjoy your visit here -- if Congress can get its shit together, maybe the museums & monuments will be open again and you can actually see some stuff.

Welcome! Nikki is awesome! I live in DC and have previously been tattooed by Scott M. at Tattoo Paradise, but I'm looking at getting a lady head from Nikki next.

Enjoy your visit here -- if Congress can get its shit together, maybe the museums & monuments will be open again and you can actually see some stuff.

Thanks! And yeah, I'm not getting my hopes up, but I was really looking forward to the museums.

haha yep! Got to see the Natural History Museum and the portrait gallery. And of course, all the monuments. Got a panther head from Nikki too! I'll post a pic once it's healed.

Nice! The Portrait Gallery is my favorite Smithsonian.

Definitely show that panther head, too! Hope you had a good experience and I'm sure it looks awesome!

I'm about 2 hours away now (Harrisonburg). I go into DC pretty regularly, not nearly enough however! I miss my old neighborhood (Del Ray).

First, apologies to @IAmMattLewis for the thread hijack!

For three years, I lived in Old Town Alexandria, but at the north end, close to Del Ray. Both are great little neighborhoods. I just moved into the district proper over the summer. If you're ever back in town and want to check in on Del Ray, let me know! Maybe some Dairy Godmother action? Though I guess it's getting too cold for ice cream, huh? Whomp whomp...

First, apologies to @IAmMattLewis for the thread hijack!

For three years, I lived in Old Town Alexandria, but at the north end, close to Del Ray. Both are great little neighborhoods. I just moved into the district proper over the summer. If you're ever back in town and want to check in on Del Ray, let me know! Maybe some Dairy Godmother action? Though I guess it's getting too cold for ice cream, huh? Whomp whomp...

After stuffing our faces at Taqueria Poblano. I think LST get togethers are necessary.