Hi, Im New!!

NotExpected85

facing you?? that is a big no no!!!!!!!!!!!!! try drawing it on your wrist first. Unless you walk with you hands in the air. If youre not gonna listen.. whatever it's your tattoo...

the bible says b.s is so stupid. "christians" I see them doing much worse things!! puhahah

I just want to say she drew up the design and asked " You want it facing you right?" and I said yes. IF she had said otherwise, I would have listened to what she was saying but I likely would have still had it facing me (unless she had a really good reason).

Well, I give you points for sticking to your guns, regardless of the good advice given. I hope you like it.

If you decide to stick around here and get more, I hope you educate yourself on good tattoos, and are able to listen to other's advice.

facing you?? that is a big no no!!!!!!!!!!!!! try drawing it on your wrist first. Unless you walk with you hands in the air. If youre not gonna listen.. whatever it's your tattoo...

the bible says b.s is so stupid. "christians" I see them doing much worse things!! puhahah

Its a little too late now to draw it on my hand, its forever there now. Thanks though.

Well, I give you points for sticking to your guns, regardless of the good advice given. I hope you like it.

If you decide to stick around here and get more, I hope you educate yourself on good tattoos, and are able to listen to other's advice.

The advice here was to get it facing out, my artist didnt say anything except ask " you want it facing you "...im saying if she, along with you guys had said " You know it will look better facing out because thats the general way most people do it and i like to do it that way.", i would have listened to what she was saying, maybe even considered it but it would have still been my choice in the end. Does that make sense?

Im not the slightest bit unhappy with it facing in. Im sure it might look good facing out, maybe better in some opinions. I like it though.

Days 2 and 3 of healing: (sorry they are huge)

tatday2_zps27d4f2d8.jpg

tatday3_zpsd2f13396.jpg

As for my aftercare regimen:

Day 1: Waited 2hrs and took off wrap. Washed and used bacitracin about 3-4x. Wrapped at night with Nexcare waterproof bandages (knee and elbow).

Day 2: Washed and used Bac when needed. Wrapped with Nexcare again.

Day 3: Showered and started using Curel Unscented lotion. I dont think Ill wrap it tonight.

Edited by NotExpected85
added aftercare

That's jewish law and is one of a long list. Plus the original hebrew makes no reference to a "tattoo". Its carving your flesh for the dead.

Leviticus also says a woman needs to marry her husband's brother if her husband dies, that people should be stoned to death if they break the sabbath, and a whole bunch of other wacked out ideas. I'm pretty sure that book was written by a homophobic meth head, just disregard that whole shitshow.

Leviticus also says a woman needs to marry her husband's brother if her husband dies, that people should be stoned to death if they break the sabbath, and a whole bunch of other wacked out ideas. I'm pretty sure that book was written by a homophobic meth head, just disregard that whole shitshow.

Exactly, everyone that points out that verse isn't abiding by any of those ancient laws.

Just curious: Did you explicitly instruct your tattooer to lengthen the horizontal line of the "t" over the first "l" as well?

No. She had something drawn up that was a fancier font with a lot more loops to it. I had shown her a font I liked that was much more simple so when she showed me that, I asked if we can make it less fancy and take out the looping. I assume the long cross part of the T was just part of the original design but I was unsure at first. I like it.

day 4 and its VERY itchy today!

day4_zps055c4058.jpg

Edited by NotExpected85
added pic

A font is a family of weights/sizes of a certain typeface that is utilized with desktop publishing software, in either a Windows, Macintosh, or Linux environment (previously this was all set by hand in a letterpress environment).

Calligraphy, and more correctly applied to your situation, is defined as the art of writing.

My day job is graphic design, and I don't want any of that in my tattoo world. DROPPIN' KNOWLEDGE LIKE MADBALL sSSSonnnn!

I decided on my next tattoo- Id like to get A Beautiful Chaos on my front shoulder with almost water color looking glass.

Thoughts? I'm going to wait a bit of course but its meaningful to me. My life is always in chaos somehow but there's always beauty that comes from it.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

I decided on my next tattoo- Id like to get A Beautiful Chaos on my front shoulder with almost water color looking glass.

Thoughts? I'm going to wait a bit of course but its meaningful to me. My life is always in chaos somehow but there's always beauty that comes from it.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Why not get the Egyptian god Set The Lord of chaos tattooed in a beautiful way ? Or the golden apple of discorda , or even a beautiful Tibetan demon ? (Shit giving all my own ideas away now ! )

- - - Updated - - -

If all else fails , cthulu , cthulu everywhere