Anna Felicity Friedman tattoo historian - some interesting stuff.

I've been rattling about in the back pages of google search again, looking for stuff on German circus tatooing and history in general. Came across the very interesting (to me) tattoo historian Anna Felicity Friedman, she looks a lot at pre 20th century stuff - Forum Search claims she's never been mentioned on here so thought I'd link for anyone interested.

Can click through from here tattoohistorian.com to instagram / blog / etc.

Quick taster:

a44bc388761e11e2adbf22000aaa04d4_7.jpg

Drawing of prostitute's tattoos from Lombroso, 1876.

I've been rattling about in the back pages of google search again, looking for stuff on German circus tatooing and history in general. Came across the very interesting (to me) tattoo historian Anna Felicity Friedman, she looks a lot at pre 20th century stuff - Forum Search claims she's never been mentioned on here so thought I'd link for anyone interested.

Can click through from here tattoohistorian.com to instagram / blog / etc.

Quick taster:

a44bc388761e11e2adbf22000aaa04d4_7.jpg

Drawing of prostitute's tattoos from Lombroso, 1876.

Lombroso, huh? Part of his work on degeneration, I presume?

Lombroso, huh? Part of his work on degeneration, I presume?

Sorry to say I've no idea, just what she put with the posting of the photo. Sounds right though. Am following up other threads ATM.

My book list is getting very long indeed but I'm keeping the cash for tattoos just now.

Who was it who did Stephanie Farinelli's penis necklace? My brain claims Filip Leu but google isn't cooperating and it says in Bodies of Subversion but I've lent it to a friend :rolleyes:

Anyway, that chap, whoever he may (have) be(en) would (have) done a fab job of 'em.