New from Oz :)

TattooedMumma

I was considering contacting and finding out stuff like hourly rates, and waiting lists so I would at least have a rough idea on a when and how much id need. I am in rural NSW smack bang between Melbourne and Sydney pretty much, so either city is going to mean travel and accommodation expenses etc but I am in no way complaining. the husband just doesn't get it. :/ I saw this pic on instagram!! omg! I fucking love it and can not wait to see this completed! how did your mate go? I wouldn't mind getting a chest piece done - you know, just above the boobage but below collar bone area... NFI at this stage what id get there. just something ive been thinking of lately is all.

yes I totally agree that its best to get something I know I will love and not settle. not to take away from our local artists because they do amazing work too- but I really would love to get Norbert to do the larger pieces instead! I am just a little curious to see what Drew or Mauz would come up with though.