November 2013 Tattoo of the Month Contest

Iwar

I guess this is probably a bad month to enter given how great the tattoos posted so far are. But I see that as a good thing, it just means more people are out getting great tattoos. Anyways, I've already posted this in he latest tattoo lowdown, but here it is:

Phil Hatchet Yau at Tahiti Felix's Master Tattoo, 4 hours, one-shot:

1208171_617714818292764_1211005899_n.jpg

I like to look at this every time I'm on here( which is everyday) just because it's so badass , especially those eyes

I like to look at this every time I'm on here( which is everyday) just because it's so badass , especially those eyes

Thanks! Actually, what I originally thought I was getting was a full scale fight between the two animals, but the morning of Phil called me up and asked if it was cool if we did a close up because he thought it would be better to capture the details in the expressions on the faces. And while it made me a little nervous to change it up like that, it definitely paid off and I super glad I took his advice. So let that be a lesson: LISTEN TO THE ARTIST!

I have the great pleasure to announce that my buddy @Wilhell has won the November contest with his jawdroppingly awesome Mike Rubendall snake'n'hannya thigh piece!! Congrats my friend!!

8cd7f75e-6496-4fda-8fc1-6b1c020fa632_zps9ec859a7.jpg

Here are some reaction photos from when he received the good news

502c3ef6-1cf9-4f85-b60a-40bbe58be766_zps4bdb1fb9.jpg

Please PM @steve1461686340 with your shirt info (size and male or female) along with your address.

Thanks to everyone for your submissions! December contest will be up soon.