Thighs Thighs Thighs!!!

Got this one today. It was the easiest tattoo I've had so far in regards to pain. I wouldn't be worried about the front of the thigh.

attachment.php?attachmentid=13101&d=1383625966

So good your collection is growing and is Awesome.

Tend to agree about the pain scale on the side of the thighs, wouldn't be as confident about the back of the thighs though.

You tattooed your dogs ear?

No, my wife did. She is a vet tech and does id tattoos on animals at her clinic. My dog already had a 7yr old alphanumeric tattoo in one ear from the breeder...green ink and it is fading out and getting hard to read. So we took the opportunity to put an additional ID tattoo in the other ear while my dog was getting a dental and under full anesthetic.

/offtopic

No, my wife did. She is a vet tech and does id tattoos on animals at her clinic. My dog already had a 7yr old alphanumeric tattoo in one ear from the breeder...green ink and it is fading out and getting hard to read. So we took the opportunity to put an additional ID tattoo in the other ear while my dog was getting a dental and under full anesthetic.

/offtopic

I'm really glad this was cleared up, I was a little concerned.

• 2 weeks later...

This exists somewhere else on here but I'm stoked on this thread! Here's my left thigh from last year from Nash Hogan, great dude. I'll be doing something bigger on the other one soon! Soonish. When I can. So.. at some point.

post-147-14616886113_thumb.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I've also had a couple other things added around it on the knee and inside of the thigh but don't have a picture. Probably for the best, nobody needs to see all up in my business.

/offtopic

My mom was a vet for years before she was an RN, and she did the same thing. Her dogs all had butterflies, though.