Thighs Thighs Thighs!!!

I just put a picture of the front of my thighs in my gallery

i figured if I tried here it would be huge and my pastiness could scare the faint at heart

just checked them out! awesome!!

- - - Updated - - -

now with much thanks to some brilliant people suggesting amazing artists- im going to hold off with my thighs and try and get them done by either Norbert or Rose Hardy. keep these amazing thighs coming though! am loving all the pics!

I got both my thighs tattooed this year by Ade Stacey at Nine Tattoo in Brighton. Awesome guy and I love the pieces that he did for me. Baku on one side and Kirin on the other. Something a bit different. The picture of the Baku has come from Ade's own website as you might have guessed from the water mark. In terms of the twitching I got a bit of that towards the bottom of the muscle near the knee but otherwise it wasn't too bad for 5hours+ of tattooing each time.

I got both my thighs tattooed this year by Ade Stacey at Nine Tattoo in Brighton. Awesome guy and I love the pieces that he did for me. Baku on one side and Kirin on the other. Something a bit different. The picture of the Baku has come from Ade's own website as you might have guessed from the water mark. In terms of the twitching I got a bit of that towards the bottom of the muscle near the knee but otherwise it wasn't too bad for 5hours+ of tattooing each time.

Awesome! Love those!

Here is the start to my outer thigh

Tsuru Kame

2yv2n3m.png[/img]

@MrToby I've wanted a Kirin on my opposite thigh for a long time to balance my Baku. It's awesome that you have done the same.

Oh nice! Yeah it's a cool combination of images and I'm really happy with mine. It took ages to get the positioning of the Kirin's head right so that it didn't look like it was staring at my croch. Thankfully we managed to achieve.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Outer thigh finished. A bit bloody.

30vn76w.jpg

beautiful!

I really love how this thread took off! thanks again to all who posted pics!

I will try and find a link to the video, but there is a show we watch called river monsters. Jeremy Wade looks into legends of river monsters then traces back what would have sparked them. In one episode he travels to Japan and discovers a legend about there river monster responsible for riverside disappearances of children. There are signs around the rivers warning people to stay away from the river for fear of being dragged off by this creature. There have been people report their children missing and believe this is the beast responsible. Anyway he traces it back to the giant salamander as they would be capable of swallowing a small child whole and grow up to something like 6ft. anyway what I was getting at was- it would be awesome to see as a tattoo! with the traditional imagery of course- not the giant salamander ;) . again- I will track down the link of that episode !

• 2 months later...
Here you go, on my left thigh, koi, water and cherry blossoms done in Japanese style by Henning Jorgensen. Not completed yet and also now connected to my back piece project. Will eventually get a piece on my right thigh to balance things out. Maybe a tiger or dragon or both.

8491124112_d12ed7e8f4_o.jpg

8491124410_2848f2cf7a_o.jpg

Looking at your thigh is a religious experience. So. Good.

• 2 weeks later...

img_0138.jpg_thumb.jpeg

A lot of my real estate has been filled up and so I've ended up going the unorthodox route of putting multiple smaller pieces on my thighs. So thought I would share a racy picture of me in my underwear...I mean of this bizarro mystical panther I had placed on my inner thigh by Shawn O'Connor (now in Nelson, BC at Timber Tattoo Co). One sit for 4 hours. I'm planning on getting another sit in at the end of summer to add some flames as well as fill in all the thigh gaps with spider webbing.

- - - Updated - - -

"Don't lick the frog"