It's Just Me

CampB

Hi. Call me Bee and I love tattoos.

But, unfortunately to be a Navy Officer, I must get my sleeve and neck tattoo lasered off. So that's what I'm doing. I had my first session last Saturday. and it SUCKED. The blisters and the swelling is what sucks the most. The actual procedure isn't as horrific as people say.

The most ironic part of this whole process is that my neck tattoo is the Sailor Jerry's Poison flash.

I'm real nice so say Hi and see you in the forums!

Love,

Me

The most ironic part of this whole process is that my neck tattoo is the Sailor Jerry's Poison flash.

Me

That's such a great drawing, it's a shame it's gotta go. Jerry's the reason I wanted tattoos in the first place, I think it's always gonna bum me out to hear stories like this. :p

Anywho, welcome aboard, sailor!

UGH! that's definitely no fun! I'm working with the Pico laser. Any advice on how I may be able to prevent blisters? They're causing the most pain for me right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh man, that is sad. Well, nice to meet you. Maybe you can get her again...in a different location?

Hi Trixie -

I dunno. The back of my neck was so perfect I can't imagine her anywhere else.

I was thinking maybe above my vagina as part of a huge stomach piece I'm working on. heehee

Dang that sucks! Makes me kind of sad that a position protecting our freedoms shoe horns you into giving up some of yours.

But we do what we have to, best of luck and stay strong!

- - - Updated - - -

Taking this route illustrates how serious you take your future position.

Thank you for your service

Thank you :)