This is my title, this is my gun.

Pikey

… This is for fighting, this is for fun.

So here is my more or less obligatory post.

I've been cruising this forum on and off for a long, long time so I guess it's about time to introduce myself anyways. Well … They call me Pikey. I'm a Norwegian collector (of sorts) and I wear a lot of black socks. (For future reference). I like skateboarding, tattoos, traveling, music, books, beer(s), mountains and so forth, and so forth. I am a man of hundred hobbies, thousand interests, a million opinions and a billion thoughts.

As mentioned above I love to travel, so that's where I spend most of my money. Like now, I will leave for Central-America again in a couple of weeks. I can't seem to find any top notch artist there, but I am thinking that at least Mexico has got to have some …

I tend to keep my likings in the directions of traditional and neo-trad.

So to start off; are there some magnificent tattoo artists in Central-America?

Also; If I make it to southern California I'm eager to drop by Phil Hatchet-Yau. Has any of you good folks here at TSL got other suggestions that might intrigue me?

Thanks a lot for the welcoming words folks, and double thanks to Joe Shit for making me browse through links all night! :D

@Iwar; I am born and bred in Molde, where I also currently live. When it comes to tattooers worth mentioning El Monga at Aloha Tattoos (Barcelona) did a piece on my calf last year and Deno JR at Circus Tattoo (Madrid) has done a little here and there.

..I like to travel too..do you stay in hostels,or use something like airbnb when traveling..

I forgot to answer this one, but I am definitely a hostel traveler. I love me a good hostel and some of the ones I've been to in South- and Central-America have been over the top! On the other and I have been a member on CouchSurfing since 2006 or something, but I haven't tried it yet. I need to do that if I start running out of cash and/or get to USA next spring.